Comparison Between Dynamic Logic Circuit & Static Logic Circuit
• Dynamic logic circuit requires small area in comparison of static logic circuits.
• Dynamic logic circuit generates smaller parasitic capacitance, due to the smaller area on
• These dynamic circuits has smaller dynamic power than static design because the less
• The common clock system in dynamic circuits in all over the circuits enables the
1) Static logic Gates: The output of these logic gates depends on its applied input levels.
The output can be keep as long as the power is supplied to circuit.
2) Dynamic Logic Gates: The output operation of these gates depends on the temporary
storage of the charge in the load capacitance. This stored charge does not stay for
indefinitely, it updates with the different voltage levels.
Author- Dinesh Chauhan
(Research Associate at Silicon Mentor)
|Dynamic Logic Circuit|
|Static Logic Circuit|